Darling. When things go wrong in life, you lift your chin, put on a ravishing smile and mix yourself a little cocktail.
image via Style me Pretty
You may think to yourself, does this girl not ever tire from thinking about cocktails? Well, the short answer I suppose is no! I am pretty much obsessed with anything remotely cocktail related and this weekend managed to feed this passion by purchasing a mobile cocktail cart (I always think that somehow sounds way more glamorous than cocktail trolley!).
A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY COCKTAIL CARTS I already have two of these beauties that are available to hire but I have been looking for one type in particular, a cart of the folding variety! I found her this weekend and am super excited as I will be using her in future cocktail ‘how to’ posts.
So, how do you transform these icons of home entertaining from yesteryear in to something sleek, super stylish and befitting of a modern home but retaining their vintage charm. Here’s 10 Ways to Style your Home Cocktail Cart, right here.
1.The Great Gatsby inspired bar cart Image via www.LoveallBridal.com
2. Perfect Prosecco Cart with golden hues Image via Emily Mccarthy
3.Let your guests know what is on the drinks menu with a chalkboard top. Image via Chic Barn on Facebook
4. Go for dark wood and dark liquor for a cocktail cart with a Mad Men feel Image via Everybody’s Invited
5. Perfect for a girls night in or a bridal shower, pink and gold tones for a feminine feel. image via Style me Pretty
6. Clean white and brown creates a more rustic feel to this country cocktail cart. Image via Countryliving.com
7. Use some of the inspiration here to style your very own tiki cocktail cart Image via htwm.com
8. Use black, white and silver to create a clean, no nonsense bar Image via materialgirlsblog.com
9. Use brights to make your afresco cart pop Image via House of Fifty
10. Background is important too, combine retro tipples and wallpaper for a 1970′s vibe Image via print-n-pattern.tumblr.com
For more cocktail cart and bar inspiration, head on over to my Pinterest boards or watch this space for stylized cocktail cart shoots coming soon. Home made cocktails included, of course!
Love, cosmopolitans and chin chin!