Hasn’t this lovely bit of sunshine put a spring in everyone’s step for the past few days. Some much needed warmer and brighter weather has certainly brought out the ice cream vans in their droves. The fog lights in the morning and sunglasses in the afternoon has been a bit weird though!
Do you ever kind of have that feeling that life is just going a wee bit too fast? That everything you want to do is piling up? Very much like a massive pile of clean washing that needs to be folded up and put away? (Notice I did not use the word ironing. It is one activity I actively avoid)
Well time is certainly whizzing by at TG Towers and although there are many pans on the stove simmering away, (metaphorically of course, I’m not much of a great cook either!). I am trying to take things slowly and do what I can when I can, without too much panic.
GETTING STUFF DONE
One task that I was determined to complete this week was a promotional flyer for the hire of Bettie & Brigitte, the vintage cocktail bars.
As a first attempt, I am actually quite pleased with it. However, being ever the perfectionist, it’s not exactly how I would want it to be, but sometimes it’s better to ‘just get it done’. Fine tuning and alterations can come at a later date, They are such a versatile prop and can be styled in so many different ways to create a unique and stylish focal point at weddings and events. I know I’m biased but I do think they are pretty darn cool!
Thank you to everyone who liked, commented and shared the post on Facebook, your encouragement is very much appreciated. You are a lovely lot
Well. without further delay,here are the links and articles I have enjoyed the most this week whilst on my trawling travels. So sit, back, relax and enjoy.
- Pop along to the Classic Car Boot Sale on Saturday or Sunday at London’s Southbank
- Great to see this 1940s event at Bletchley Park sold out, but there are more dates planned
- On Sunday 23 March 2014, I will be selling at the 1st Clophill Vintage and Retro Fair
- QQW Wedding Fair in Brighton on Saturday
- How to have a kids table at your wedding from Ruby
- How to get affordable but amazing wedding photographs
- Wedding drink station inspiration here
Craft & Party Inspiration
- This Lego Snowglobe, is perfect for any time of the year
- Crafts for Vintage fabric scraps
- Free Minecraft Party Printables!
- Champagne Mojito anyone? A lovely recipe from Pretty Mayhem
- St Patricks Day Recipes
- Great ideas for a Spring Vintage Tea Party
That’s it for another week folks. Thanks so much for stopping by, it’s great to see you here. If you like what you read, be sure to tell your friends and family to visit me too.
Whatever you do over the weekend in the sunshine, be sure to have a wonderful time. I will be 2 excited boys flowboarding at the Flow House near Bedford and pricing up stock for next weeks vintage fair. Exciting!
Love, lego and champagne mojitos